Updated: April 8, 2021
While we are permitted to remain open for online and curb-side business, Wild Rock wants to ensure that our staff and customers are kept safe. As per government guidelines, we have updated and implemented a policy that will keep everyone as protected as possible. This policy is outlined below.
- While we are open for phone consultation and curb-side pickup, we encourage you to shop online and choose home delivery. This is the safest shopping method. Wild Rock offers free local delivery for orders within city limits. For those outside the city limits, regular shipping charges apply.
- When interacting with customers, staff are required to wear eye protection as well as Peterborough Public Health-approved face covering.
- Upon arrival each day, staff are required to complete COVID-19 screenings.
- Commonly handled objects (doorknobs, phones, tap handles, toilet levers etc.) are disinfected several times a day.
- Our staff wash their hands upon entering the building, and frequently through the day.
- Staff avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, they clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- If a staff member or anyone in a staff member’s home shows symptoms, that staff member must stay home or, if at work, leave immediately. We're committed to being vigilant and honest with each other concerning health in our homes.
- Staff must practice social distancing outside of work to ensure that their actions do not increase the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19 to workmates.
At Wild Rock, we take solace and find peace in the outdoors, and we're here to help you do the same. We continue to monitor this situation closely, and remain committed to following government advisories to ensure a safe experience for all.
How does curb-side pickup work?
Wild Rock is open to physically-distanced curb-side pickup and local delivery only. Orders can be made over the phone or via wildrock.net. Orders, exchanges, and returns must be arranged prior to arriving.
Are you processing returns?
We are happy to accept returns at this time, and we can facilitate returns via curb-side service. Please call the store at (705) 745-9133 when you arrive or, simply knock on the door. Items subject to return must be in original packaging with tags and a receipt. For the safety of our customers and staff, delivery drivers cannot accept product returns.
*Returned product is subject to a 24 hour quarantine.
Am I allowed to try on clothing and footwear?
We encourage you to try on your gear at home, but we do have a covered porch with seating located at the back of our store when at-home try-ons are not possible. This is for pre-ordered clothing and footwear only. All orders, exchanges, and returns must be arranged prior to arriving.
Your phone mailbox is full! How can I get in touch?
We understand that this might be frustrating. Our phones are currently our primary source of contact and consequently are constantly being used. Please shop online at wildrock.net, reach out via email at Online@wildrock.net,
or by direct message on Facebook and Instagram.
What is your shipping policy?
Wild Rock is proud to offer free local pick-up and delivery within Peterborough City Limits for purchases and bike service. For those over 20km away, Purolator and normal shipping charges apply for orders under $150. Orders over $150 ship for free. Due to high shipping costs, bulky and heavy items like bikes, boats, and trainers will not be shipped. Call us at 705-745-9133 or email email@example.com with shipping inquiries.