Wild Rock is Hiring
We are looking for a great team player to take our IT to the next level! See details of the position below, and send your resume and cover letter directly to Scott to apply.
Job Title: Master of the Data
- Data management and input for Point of Sale and On-Line Sales
- Ensures all sales platforms in-store and online are maintained with regards to inventory levels, pricing, and product information and imagery.
- Responsible for data entry and review in order to facilitate accurate forecasting.
- 35-40 hours/week in store with 1-3 office days, and 1-3 days as a salesperson in best-suited department.
- Optional benefits, 2 weeks’ vacation, 2-3 year commitment. Pay 14.50-17.00/hr based on experience.
- Ensures Point of Sale system is up to date with current product SKUs and seasonal items.
- Makes sure the POS system accurately reflects the reality of our inventory.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Purchase Orders for all departments for accurate forecasting and purchase planning.
- Updates website sales platforms for correct pricing, inventory, and product representation.
- Communicates with marketing (Birchbark and Justin) to keep online presence current and effective.
- Regular use of Excel, including advanced formulas and functions.
- Coding (Liquid etc) or other web languages and skills an asset
Expected Work Activities:
- Do regular biannual reviews with Tori.
- Develop and manage all product uploads and Excel spreadsheets as directed by department managers.
- Organize storage files and keep them up to date.
- Become familiar with a great number of online B2B purchase platforms.
- Regularly review pricing and inventory levels. Full store inventory must take place at least once/yr.
- Communicates regularly with vendors and web services, primarily Ascend remote assistance.