Men's Takashima Jkt
For days when conditions are uncertain, this is a midlayer you can leave on all day. Wear it as a stand-alone hoodie on dry days. Layer under a shell when there are flurries. With stretch where you want it, and warmth where you need it, it's functionally awesome for full days of freeriding.
- 30-denier recycled polyester shell with PFC-free DWR sheds water and snow.
- Body mapped Primaloft Eco keeps you warm through the torso, arms and hood.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® provides stretch and breathability under the arms.
- Fitted hood is insulated and fits under a helmet.
- YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket.
- Elastic hem and cuff.