Women's Down Sweater
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Powerful warmth in a light, packable layer, the Patagonia Down Jacket is the modern standard for alpine missions and extreme weather anywhere. The weather-resistant outer fabric is extremely light and has a good amount of abrasion resistance. The Traceable down is third-party certified to be non-live plucked and supplied from a facility that does not practice force feeding. Quilted construction keeps the down in place and the clean design is roomy enough for added base layers.
- Shell is recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish to keep it water-resistant and windproof.
- Lining is polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Insulated with high-loft premium traceable goose down.
- Sewn through quilted construction.
- Full-length, lightweight Vislon zipper.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Internal pocket has a carabiner clip and doubles as the jacket's stuff sack.
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs keep the cold away from wrists.
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts.