This cavernous camp fits up to six to sit, stand and sleep in total comfort. Family function features include two generous D-shaped doors to prevent juvenile logjams, and handy, removable hanging pockets in the vestibule that keep your odds and ends in good order. Rugged canopy and floor fabrics hold up to years of use and abuse.
The Limestone 6-Person Tent is perfect for epic overnight adventures when the crew becomes family. Fitting up to six people comfortably, this free-standing tent features zone pre-bend construction, creating vertical walls for more space and head room. The seam-taped, catenary-cut floor offers extra weather protection if Mother Nature isn’t cooperating. Easily set up this tent with color-coded "easy pitch" poles and clips, and opt to leave off the removable vented fly on clear and starry nights. When the sun hasn’t quite risen, tuck a headlamp into the lampshade pocket for ambient light. Interior pockets stow and organize all your gear.
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical Walls, More Roomy Sleeping Area and Greater Head Room
- Two D Shaped Doors/Two Vestibules. Free Standing Design
- Weatherproof Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
- Light-Reflective Points
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC DA17 Poles
- Optional Footprint Available