Carbonlite Skate Cold Stiff Ifp
A proven top performer, the Carbonlite Skate now features Cold Base Bonding, which provides improved wax absorption and base grindability for maximum speed. Optimized for use at 14°F (-10°C) and warmer.
- Weight/Lenth: 980g / 186cm
- Ski core: AIR CORE CARBONLITE
- Stamp: 1Q
- Sidecut: 41-44-44
- Base / Climbing zone: WC Cold
- Construction: 610
AIR CORE CARBONLITE:
- The lightest material from Fischer: bidirectional Air Core technology with multiaxial carbon fabric for under 500 g per ski and top performance.
- Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
SIDECUT WORLD CUP SKATE:
- Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
PRECISION PAIRING SYSTEM:
- The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing.
- Skating race ski construction for maximum speed through pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
HOLE SKI TIP:
- Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base.