ANDAMAN CARBON / ROUND FILAMENT CARBON SHAFT
The Nootka is versatile and easy to use. The ideal blade shape for surfing, doing yoga or just paddling across the local lake. This blade is a best selling classic teardrop shape. The dihedral allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase and a clean exit. The Fishskin blade construction is both light and durable.
- High performance that is cost effective
- 520 or 580 cm2 blade size
- Clean entry and stable catch phase due to proven design
- 8 degree blade to shaft angle
- ABS rails to provide durability
- Fishskin blade (fibreglass with a highly durable topsheet)
- The clamp on the adjustable shaft is unique to Blackfish; designed not to crush the shaft but to hold it securely in place without damaging its integrity.
- Blade, shaft and handle are all fabricated using Bio-Resin
- Always shipped in a paddle sock with no bubble wrap