The Tundra® 160 is designed for those outdoor maniacs who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won’t cut it.This large-and-in-charge cooler can hold an elk, multiple deer, or larger offshore species. And it’s built to last from open season to open season, with hundreds of days logged on the open seas.
- Fatwall™ Design : Extra-Thick Walls Hold Up To Two Inches Of Insulation For Unmatched Ice Retention
- Permafrost™ Insulation : Pressure-Injected Commercial-Grade Polyurethane Foam In The Walls And Lid Makes Sure Your Ice Stays Ice
- Rotomolded Construction : Makes It Armored To The Core And Virtually Indestructible
- Outside Dimensions: 19 3/4" × 21 3/8" × 45 5/8"
- Inside:12 1/4" × 16 1/8" × 37"
- Empty Weight: 54 lbs