Mauria GTX MID
Heading up the mountain – comfortably! The Mauria GTX Ws provides such pleasure even when faced with demanding tours. Made of the very best nubuck leather and designed especially for women, this mountaineering boot can certainly take on a thing or two. The best part about it: The specially padded edging provides the highest level of comfort and has been perfectly designed with women’s anatomy in mind: It is built on a women’s last for extra comfort. LOWA has also integrated a GORE-TEX inner lining for waterproofness and breathability.
Here are some of the patented, LOWA-exclusive technologies you’ll find in the LOWA Mauria GTX Ws:
- LOWA C4-Tongue: The anatomically shaped, padded tongue is designed to improve ankle flex and decrease pressure points, for all-day comfort.
- LOWA 2-Zone-Lacing: Independently adjustable lacing zones, one on the forefoot and one on the upper, allow the user to customize the lacing tension and do special foot-hold lacing techniques.
- LOWA Flex: Upper construction with freely moving, individually mounted lace hooks provides a more individualized fit and allows the lacing system to flex as you walk, for better comfort.
- LOWA X-Lacing: Patented LOWA technology holds the tongue in place, both vertically and horizontally, preventing slippage and pressure points and blisters.
- LOWA Roller Eyelets: Metal eyelets with small rollers minimize friction, ensure easy lacing.
- LOWA FlexFit: Easier ankle movement due to integrated “FlexZone“ and flexible lace.
- 100% made and sourced in Europe!
- Vibram Sole. These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
- Modern trekking boot tread with an increased contact area
- Perfect flexing action
- Constructed on a special last for women