Winter-ready and made in Canada, the Sienna 3 winter boot will help you take on the harsh elements. Featuring eco-friendly leather and waterproof bottoms with lightweight RubberHe outsoles, these cozy women's winter boots have a fashionable quilted pattern for an extra fashion kick - even in mucky or slushy weather.
- Made in Canada
- Water-resistant, eco-friendly leather upper with knit/flannel
- Waterproof construction with sealed seams
- *Approximately comfort rated down to -20°C
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable moulded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- ISA TanTec's LITE™ eco-friendly leathers from Gold rated tanneries (LWG) that stress environmentally friendly water, energy and waste management practices.
- Waterproof, lightweight and recyclable lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell outsole (contact kamik to recycle)
- DOVER outsole offers traction, flexibility with deep, self-cleaning treads for stability in snowy conditions
- Specs: Height: 28 cm, Weight: 1 039 g per pair, Circumference: 30 cm (size 7)
- Lace fastener & heel pull tab