Recreational Barrel Works
Expedition Canoe Pack
Portage your gear comfortably and securely over the roughest portage trails. A canoe pack designed to work hard and perform up to the highest expectations. Loaded with features that will be appreciated every time you travel to your favourite paddling destinations or adventures into new lands.
- Extra comfy padded shoulder straps and hip belt.
- Full length foam pad in the back panel means your gear is not digging into your back.
- 5 padded handles front, back & sides for easy handling.
- Yellow adjustment straps are easy to see on hip belt and shoulder straps.
- Side compression straps and bottom pockets.
- Large zippered lid pocket opens easily even under tension.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- Top cuff under the lid for extra volume.
- Daisy chains on lid to attach extra gear.
- Double fabric layers in the bottom for durability.
- Reinforcement on – handles, shoulder strap & hip belt.
- Optional Tump-Line available.
Overall Volume: 105-125 Litres / 6407 – 7628 cubic inches
Main Body Volume: 92.5 Litres / 5643 cubic inches
Attic/Cuff Volume: 27.7 Litres / 1690 cubic inches
Lid Pocket Volume: 4.8 Litres / 293 cubic inches
Dimensions: centimeters / inches
W:Width / D:Depth / H:Height
Main Body: W: 48.3cm / 19in D: 27.9cm / 11in H: 68.6cm / 27in
Attic/Cuff: W: 48.3cm / 19in D: 27.9cm / 11in H: 20.3cm / 8in
Lid Pocket: W: 33cm / 13in D: 7.6cm / 3in H: 38.1cm / 15in
Material: 1000 Denier Nylon
Weight: 1.7 kg/ 3.75 lbs